Preliminary Analysis of Cosmic Far-IR Background Fluctuations in Spitzer
160 Micron Maps
Bruce Grossan(1) & George F. Smoot(2)
astro-ph/0604512, submission, etc.
- A&A ACCEPTED 2007 August 29 - Get a nice PDF
- First-S11Reduction Version (obsolete; removed)(due to tex problems,and referree
comments there may be minor additions/corrections... check back with us soon...)
- Big, wonderful changes with S11 version - data are better!!!
- [New 2005 April ] The full paper with all figures, now integrated into text,
may be downloaded from [this link - obsolete; removed]
- A somewhat smaller version of the paper can be downloaded [here-obsolete]
- At the following link, you can see the BIG
figures page. A high-bandwidth connection might be a good idea for viewing
Stay Tuned for additional figures and versions. Please watch this
page for further updates.
The full paper with all figures may be downloaded from this link.
The authors welcome polite, construcive correspondence at the following e-mail usernames:
both emails are at the mail server lbl.gov . (Address emails username+ at
sign+mail server. The email address is not given here explicitly to reduce unsolicited
mail - we thank you in advance for your understanding).
last update - 2006 April 17